Our “Mommy and Me” Program has been serving families for 34 years.
We have a carefully designed creativity program that helps to develop and enhance physical skills, thinking skills, language skills, and social emotional skills. Our special focus is art for the young child. We offer all these exciting experiences for you and your child through weekly classes in our colorful, exciting play room.
Classes are currently offered for children from 1-3 years.
MONDAY 10:30-11:30 Minigym class
12 weeks Jan. 7 - April 1,2013
There is a special theme each week with music circle time, and parachute play. Parents and children enjoy meeting friends; play with weekly theme puzzles and table top learning activities, delve into art exploration and easel painting.
During sunny hours, we have outside water and sand play out on the “porch” and even on cold winter days there is our gym room to explore.
Come join our class where fun and learning go hand in hand.
Prices for one hour classes:
Twelve weeks sessions:
One Payment: 12 one hour weekly classes $144
Sept 10, monthly payment $50
Oct 8, monthly payment $50
Nov 5, monthly payment $50
Two children in family registered? Ask for a 50% discount for your second child.
We accept: checks, Visa, Maser Card, Discover, and American Express
Fees and conditions apply to all classes.
- Our teachers are ECE qualified, experienced teachers
- Refunds: Allowed up to or before start of session
- Clothing: Please dress your child in play clothes as we sometimes do “messy” painting at Minigym, and also closed toe shoes, suitable for climbing.
- Extra children: You may bring an extra child at $15 charge per day.
- Infants under a year: Please have your infant in a front or back pack when attending with your enrolled child, as it is important for a parent to have both hands free.
This is just a little extra to the parents! We think Saturday class is a great opportunity for Dad to come join in and be a part of Minigym parenting.Join the fun today.
From Your Minigym Teachers